Welcome to Season 12 !
Suggested donation for all shows is $15 for adults and $5 for youth 13-21, except for the September and October shows when the Adult Suggested Donation will be $17. Only cash or checks written to Deer Creek Coffeehouse are accepted. Reservations required. Doors open 1/2 hour before each show.
- Sat, Dec 09Deer Creek CoffeehouseDec 09, 2023, 7:30 PMDeer Creek Coffeehouse, 1022 Main St, Darlington, MD 21034, USAZoe Mulford charms listeners with vivid songwriting and down-to-earth humor. Backing her clear voice with guitar, piano, or Appalachian claw-hammer banjo, she has established herself as a contemporary songwriter with a grounding in traditional American, English, and Celtic music.
- Sat, Jan 13Deer Creek CoffeehouseJan 13, 2024, 7:30 PMDeer Creek Coffeehouse, 1022 Main St, Darlington, MD 21034, USAHeralded by Rolling Stone and Billboard Magazine, Amy Speace, on guitar & piano, is one of contemporary folk music’s leading voices of the new generation. She has toured extensively in the US and Europe and has shared the stage with Guy Clark, Judy Collins, Mary Chapin Carpenter and many others.
- Sat, Feb 24Deer Creek CoffeehouseFeb 24, 2024, 7:30 PMDeer Creek Coffeehouse, 1022 Main St, Darlington, MD 21034, USADingle, Ireland natives and fan favorites, Tommy & Saundra O'Sullivan return to Deer Creek for the 5th time. Their Dingle pub, O'Sullivan's Courthouse Pub, has gained a reputation for presenting world class traditional Irish music.
- Sat, Mar 09Deer Creek CoffeehouseMar 09, 2024, 7:30 PMDeer Creek Coffeehouse, 1022 Main St, Darlington, MD 21034, USALong Island, NY natives, Catherine Miles & Jay Mafale are married, co-conspirators in song. They invite folks inside their songs with a story to be told, a friend they want you to meet, a villain or hero presented with a flourish. They are word nerds and recovering actors.
- Sat, Apr 13Deer Creek CoffeehouseApr 13, 2024, 7:30 PMDeer Creek Coffeehouse, 1022 Main St, Darlington, MD 21034, USAThe Capps’ sound meets at the intersection of Americana & Folk citing rock, jazz and bluegrass influences. Annie’s disarming, earthy voice and solid command of her guitar are punctuated by Rod’s effortless, accompaniment and beautiful solo work on both guitar and viola.
- Sat, May 04Deer Creek CoffeehouseMay 04, 2024, 7:30 PMDeer Creek Coffeehouse, 1022 Main St, Darlington, MD 21034, USARod Abernethy is a unique blend of an authentic southern folk troubadour, master acoustic guitarist, and award winning songwriter and composer for film and TV. His last album, Normal Isn’t Normal Anymore, received rave reviews from No Depression, American Highways and The Wall Street Journal.
- Sat, Jun 08Deer Creek CoffeehouseJun 08, 2024, 7:30 PMDeer Creek Coffeehouse, 1022 Main St, Darlington, MD 21034, USAAsh Devine is an internationally touring award-winning songwriter, Appalachian style folk musician, song leader, teaching artist and humanitarian clown based in Blacksburg, VA. . Ash's musical style spans contemporary folk and Americana, traditional Appalachian music, old time country and blues.